Search

Friday 17 August 2018

NAUGHTY BOYFRIEND: CHAPTER FOUR "What Did We Do?"

NAUGHTY BOYFRIEND: CHAPTER FOUR


**Important Note**

WARNING: CONTAINS PHOTOGRAPHIC FULL-FRONTAL NUDITY

  • This is a fantasy transformation post
  • The majority of the images/storyline here should be considered:
  • NOT SAFE FOR WORK (NSFW) or FOR ANYONE 17 OR UNDER. 
  • YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE TO VIEW THIS SITE.
  • All images on this page to my knowledge are of people over 18. 
  • If you own the rights to an image and wish for it to be removed, please let me know and I will remove the image.

Naughty Boyfriend
Chapter Four: 'What Did We Do?'

"Dan?!" Kirsty asked, confused.
"Yeah. It's ok baby. everything going to be alright"
Dan took the shocked Kirsty in his arms.
"I'm sorry you had to go through this"
"Me? What about you?"
Kirsty began to remember what had happened since the time she asked Joanne about casting a spell. 
"Oh Shit!" Dan said, as memories flooded in to his mind of the last few weeks since the transformation.
"What?"
"I just remembered what we did this morning?"
"What?"
"Oh fuck ,when I was you...." Dan could hardly speak, horrified by what he remembered.
"When I was you this morning I sucked.....Oh God....I sucked your dick, well, my dick".
Dan wretched.
"Well thank God it's over"
Dan was still retching, horrified by the thoughts.
"Does this make me..gay?"
"Oh, stop it. Cos it doesn't. Anyway it was your dick you were sucking"
"Yeah, but on you"
"Well you were me at the time, so I don't think so"
Dan cringed.
"Look don't worry about it" Kirsty said, reassuredly, with a smile broadening into a grin. 
"It's the best blowjob I've ever had", sniggering.
"If it is that good when I do it to you as you did to me I can see why you like it".
"Really?" Dan asked, his ego getting a little boost that he's given a good blowjob.
Not exactly what he would want to be proud of but he couldn't change what had happened.

Kirsty jokingly asked "Did you play with my tits?".
"What?" Dan, shocked.
"You can tell me, I don't mind. I mean we weren't exactly oursleves".
"Well.....yeah".
"Did you like it?"
"Oh, stop it" Dan said, bashfully.
It seemed some of Kirsty's sensitivity had rubbed off on him during his transformed period.
She , on the other hand seemed to to have acquired some of his laddish brashness.
"Did you play with..."  before he had a chance to finish the sentence Kirsty cut him off.
"Yeah, I enjoyed it".
"Oh my..."
"I see why men do it"
Dan crossed his legs, feeling slightly violated.
"It was strange seeing it from that ankle".
"I don't know how you control it. I got turned on all the time"
"You learn to control it". Dan said, sheepishly.
 "I've got a confession to make" Kirsty said.
"I asked Joanne if she could do something to help be more...empathetic. Rebond".
"What?"
"I only wanted us to get closer again, not this".

Looking down at herself, standing there in the stretched boxers. 
"I'm getting terrible camel-toe" She said without any sense of it's bluntness.
"You've changed. You're more..."
"Like you? Outspoken?"
"Yes"
He started to get emotional.
"And it looks like something has rubbed off on you"
"I don't know why but I feel relieved".
"Well that's to be expected after what's happened"
"But I didn't used to cry like a girl"
"Well you are...were one"
"I s'pose so. Look I'm sorry I've let you down so many times.
You must have been so hurt, waiting for me to show up all the time, and the footy matches"
"It's ok".
"No, it isn't. I shouldn't have played you along like that. I don't deserve you"
Dan burst into tears.

This was sign the spell was working.
Recognition of his failings and apologizing for his mistakes.

Kirsty took his hand.
"I'm sorry that I was clingy"
"No you weren't"
"I was. I know that. I should understand you want to be with your mates, not with me all the time. 
Which is fair, because I have The Girls. Look If you want to play footy it's fine by me. I'll come and support you"
"If you want to go shopping, I'll come". Dan said.
"You don't have to" 
"I think I'll have to buy some underwear" Kirsty said, doing a funny pose, whilst squatting in the boxers.
Dan laughed and wiped the tears from his eyes.
"I know you want to get in my underwear but not like that".
"How did you get on wearing my panties?"
"Oh..." Dan remembered what was in the bathroom.
"I've got something to show you"
He took Kirsty by the hand and led her into the bedroom.

On the floor of the bedroom was the ripped panties and bra.
"Sorry" Dan said, so apologetically, as though there was anything he could have done about it.
"I'll get you some more"
"Don't worry about it"
"They weren't your colour anyway"
"You must have been excited..Big Boy!"
As she moved closer to him she reached down and started massaging his dick through the green towel.
"I thought all this changing had tired me out but I'm ready to party. Are you?"
The new emotional bashful Dan was taken aback by how lust filled Kirsty was.
"Why don't we celebrate the start of the holiday?"
She undid the slowly loosening knot tied in the towel.
It slid to the floor. 
"God, you're gorgeous".
"Err...thanks" Dan said, not used to being the shy one.
"Come here, Gorgeous!" Kirsty pulled him onto the bed.
"Can you take them off?" Dan looked at his boxers which Kirsty was wearing.
"It feels like I'm fucking myself".
"And you don't want to do that again". Kirsty quipped.
"Oh, Don't" Dan shuddered, remembering from before.
"Sorry, I can't help it. It just makes me laugh that you sucked your own dick"
"Yeah, well, you fucked yourself in the ass"
"Ok...fair point"
"Look..err...when we get back could you wear your soccer kit?"
"To the match"
"No in bed. You turn me on when you're in your shorts and oh my god...I love you ass in those shorts"
"Erm, OK" 
The horny Kirsty started kissing Dan rampantly.
He hardly had time to breathe before she was all over him.
She moved down, sucking on his right nipple.
"You liked that before, I remember".
Through gritted teeth, as he was turned on,
"But I had yours then"
"Spoilsport"
"No, keep going, I like it"
So there were the loving young couple making up  for their previous mistakes and regrets.

If only they knew what was in store for them.....


CHAPTER FIVE
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment